[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] A Philadelphia Sharing / Thanksgiving for Nancy Stark Smith REGISTRATION REQUIRED for Sunday 5/17/2020 1-3pm EDT

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Sat May 16 13:23:51 EDT 2020

Hello again dear Philadelphia Contact Improvisation Community,

I write with a friendly reminder and a few updates for tomorrow's event.

REMINDER:
*A Philadelphia Sharing / Thanksgiving for Nancy Stark Smith* Zoom event
will be tomorrow, Sunday, May 17, 2020 1:00 - 3:00 PM EDT

To enter the Zoom session, *YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE WITH THIS LINK:*
https://muhlenberg.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpcemoqDsvG9A3lM8ROMvhjMDpNN6ngrIh

UPDATES:
Jenny, Julia, and I have planned our event in more detail and have some
updates and encouragements for you:

- Please bring your sharing in the form of your favorite media to remember
or give gratitude for Nancy Stark Smith on Sunday. In addition to speech,
you may share photos, a song, a poem, a dance, etc. These can be planned or
improvised, but should take 5 minutes or less per person. If you want to
share pre-recorded on visual media, please have it ready for Zoom time.

- It is ideal to set up your zooming device in space where you can be
comfortable with talking, standing, and moving and be dressed in a manner
that is comfortable for movement.

- You are invited to bring water and food as grieving can be taxing and
dehydrating, and it is traditional to snack during the Sharing/Thanksgiving
phase of the Underscore.

- Bring something to write with and on for some journaling time in
Reflection / Harvest.

Finally, to prevent Zoombombing, please. . .

- make your zoom name be your name and/or related to your email address
that you used to register, so we recognize you and admit you from the
waiting room
- as you enter, please have your video on so we can recognize you. (You can
turn camera off later if you like)
- try to arrive early as it will take time to admit everyone. Arriving and
admitting to the zoom session will start at 12:50pm

Thank you for your care and consideration. We are looking forward to
connecting with you soon.

For more information, see this facebook event link
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2816718975112748/> and/or the email below.

Streaming gratitude,
Loren, Jenny, and Julia