[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] -caracola- somatic movement for the whole family

Marion Ramirez uturnmotions at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:49:57 EDT 2020

somatic movement for the whole family

Dear Philadelphia dancers——

More offerings, passwords, zoom meetings, usernames… exhales.
I will be offering an ONLINE teaching platform for children and adults, maybe for you or someone you know, family members and movement lovers.

As parents go crazy with many our indoors with busy active children, who are starting to get disoriented in the virtual learning world, dancing together can be nourishing. In this facilitated platform, participants will share movement games that help them engage and play in your home-grounds and we will share somatic movement practices that we find inspirational for bonding with self and love ones.

See our website HERE, <http://www.caracola-home.com/> register and Zoom in.

Sending well wishes!

Marion