[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Announcing Leah Stein Dance Company's Online Summer Intensive!

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Thu May 14 15:08:01 EDT 2020

Announcing a new virtual offering for performance makers from Leah Stein
Dance Company!

Leah Stein Dance Company 2020 Online Summer Intensive
Monday, June 8 to Friday, June 12, 2020
1:00-4:00 pm EST on Zoom
Culminating Performances/Sharing to be announced
$100-400 sliding scale, no one turned away for lack of funds
To register, contact info at leahsteindanceco.org

We won't let our physical distance interfere with creative process and
community! LSDC is pleased to announce our 2020 Summer Intensive offering,
which will happen through Zoom, facilitated by Leah Stein.

This intensive welcomes artists at any stage of their career, exploring any
form of movement based or interdisciplinary work, looking to immerse in
creative process, practice, and sharing. We will focus on process.
Participants' ideas and visions may be for live performance, or for the
frame/screen as a platform for sharing work.

Grounded in the body, the voice, improvisational practice, and inquiry,
participants begin and end each session with a group check in and personal
assignments. The program offers an opportunity to engage in a collaborative
process with Leah Stein that concludes with an informal virtual performance
or sharing.

Register: Contact info at leahsteindanceco.org
--
Mira Treatman

Administrative Manager
Leah Stein Dance Company
info at leahsteindanceco.org

Due to the global Covid-19 pandemic, Leah Stein Dance Company is operating
remotely. All in-studio events have been postponed indefinitely. As soon as
we can safely begin to hold in-person events, we will do so and will update
www.leahsteindanceco.org with that information as it is available.