[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Warp Factor 9 May Livestream: Pamela Hetherington/Josh Machiz/Phil Yeah

Pamela Hetherington pamelamh4 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:33:06 EDT 2020

Warp Factor 9 is a monthly concert series created, curated, and produced by
pianist and artist, Erica Corbo. The series features small ensembles of all
genres in an intimate setting. In pairing the avant-garde with more
mainstream genres, Erica hopes to break down the unnecessary divides placed
between musical styles, artistic disciplines, peoples, and all other things.

Thursday, May 21
8:45 pm - 10:30 pm
Livestream right from the event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/250035139473395/

The artists want to support you by offering their art in these times of
dystopia- please consider supporting them back by donating electronically:
Venmo @Erica-Corbo
PayPal paypal.me/EricaCorbo
<http://paypal.me/EricaCorbo?fbclid=IwAR2ind9E5wZ6ZR8iOlIjT9eqKwYLJvOkkWZmetToSIU5yJjEjUZP9NRKa-g>
Cashapp $EricaCorbo

Pamela Hetherington:
I am a tap dancer, choreographer, educator, and artistic director working
in Philadelphia. My work aims to expand the boundaries of jazz tap, both as
a soloist, a choreographer, and a composer. I direct Take It Away Dance, a
tap dance and jazz music company, and I own Sound Space Performing Arts, a
percussive dance space in North Philadelphia. In December 2015, I created a
four part piece called "Winter Songs," which was a collaboration between
myself and the experimental string trio, Murmuration. We made a new concert
in tap dance, violin, cello, bass and original text. Five years later, from
50 feet apart, Josh Machiz and I will revisit the material and see what
happens.
www.pamelahetherington.net
<http://www.pamelahetherington.net/?fbclid=IwAR26Ck86qk1ZVv9BVi5S0Os8iYa7LVNQv9D6pg57AdN-0ERmBXzRI_17fC8>
instagram.com/pamelahetherington