[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ARTIST HOUSE: Maybe Even Higher dance show this Sunday, May 17!

Asya Zlatina asya.zlatina at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:11:40 EDT 2020

Join ARTIST HOUSE /Asya Zlatina + Dancers this Sunday, May 17 for a
re-instating of our cancelled show. We may not meet in person, but can do
it virtually. Get tickets and receive a viewing link good for the day, then
chat with the dancers and Multicultural Arts Exchange on Zoom to say hi,
ask any questions and find out more about the creative process. Zoom hang
will be at 8pm EST .
The show, premiered Oct. 2019 at the Performance Garage, was inspired by
children's drawings for the Terezin concentration camp and ghetto. We bring
each image to life through dance and the music of Brahm's 16 waltzes.
Tikets are only $10 and all proceeds benefit the dancers who lost their
jobs and your support is appreciated beyond words. Hope to see you soon!
Stay safe and stay strong.

ARTIST HOUSE