[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ZoomDance at Home: Free and sliding scale classes for kids 1-9 years (plus ZoomBALLET)

Sarah Gladwin Camp Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
Sun May 10 15:46:05 EDT 2020

ZoomDance at Home!  Action Adventure Story-Telling Dance Classes for kids
1-9 years

Our 30-min classes are filled with dance, music, storytelling, imagination,
and fun! We will keep kids moving and using their bodies with a range of
creative activities. We'll dance our way through stories, exploring the
characters and adventure through rhythmic movement, songs, and performance,
and leave space for everyone to show off their favorite moves.

May 11-14: Circus Spectacular for 2-7 years

Monday, May 11th, 4-4:30pm

Wednesday, May 13th, 4-4:30pm

Thursday, May 14th, 11-11:30am

SignUp
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com/zoomdance/schedules/online_classes>
(FREE, optional contribution)

Younger Small Group Class for 1.5-3 years

Tuesday, May 12th, 11-11:30am

SignUp
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com%2Fzoomdance%2Fschedules%2Factivity-set%2F140585>
(sliding scale $10-25 per family, limited class size & personal attention)

ZoomBALLET for 3-5 years

Tuesday, May 12th, 4-4:30pm

SignUp
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com%2Fzoomdance%2Fschedules%2Factivity-set%2F140584>
(sliding scale $10-25 per family, limited class size & personal attention)

ZoomBALLET for 6-9 years

Thursday, May 14th, 4-4:30pm

SignUp
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com%2Fzoomdance%2Fschedules%2Factivity-set%2F139942>
(sliding scale $10-25 per family, limited class size & personal attention)

And visit us on Facebook Live
<http://www.facebook.com/zoomdancephilly> and Instagram
Live <http://www.instagram.com/zoomdancephilly> each night at 7pm for a bedtime
story and song. Videos are saved on our Facebook page for later bedtimes,
too :-)

Want to know more?

www.zoomdance.com

info at zoomdance.org

215-326-9613

*Sarah Gladwin Camp*
*(pronouns she/her)*
Founder/ Director of *ZoomDance, *www.zoomdance.com
*Large-scale performance coordinator, project manager, rehearsal director,
community-builder in Philadelphia*