[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Fwd: Window Room TV - ECOLOGY OF CARE

Shannon . shannonlynnbrooks at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:58:26 EDT 2020

*ECOLOGY OF CARE*
LISTEN · RESPOND · CARExLABOR

windowroomtv.org

· LISTEN ·
SATURDAY
MAY 9
7:30PM edt
with the setting sun

<http://goog_266958413>
windowroomtv.org

a live broadcast of Em Downing's new album ECOLOGY OF CARE

Em Downing shares with us a "parcel of sounds" that reimagines care by
examining how we interact as organisms on micro and macro levels.

Tune in or  listen to the album on Em's bandcamp.

· RESPOND ·
We invite you to respond to ecology of care by submitting moving image
(ambient environments, dance & movement, observations, your reality tv) or
sounds (voice memos, vocal melodies, field recordings, voicemails, poetry,
stream of consciousness) to *em.downing.sounds at gmail.com..
<http://em.downing.sounds@gmail.com..>*

Submissions should be sent by *12PM EST Sunday, May 10. *the responses will
be compiled into a new body of collective work, *'our ecology of care'*

Our collaborative work, *'our ecology of care'* will stream on *Sunday May
10 *as a part of Window Room's new series 'CARE x LABOR'

*BONUS*
Jess Hicks, has designed limited edition tees inspired by ECOLOGY OF CARE,
visit Em's bandcamp to get your own.
<https://trinketsonline.bandcamp.com/album/ecology-of-care>

· CARExLABOR ·

Tune in *SUNDAY MAY 10* to watch * 'our ecology of care' *on Window Room TV
<http://windowroomtv.org> as a part of a new series , 'CARE x LABOR'

'CARE x LABOR'  looks at how one of the most essential evolutionary traits
of survival has become one of the most undervalued forms of labor.

'CARE x LABOR' is a series of events held through Window Room TV and if
safe will culminate in a series of events held in our physical space in
Southwest Philly September 2020.

windowroomtv.org

**Window Room <http://windowroom.org/> is a physical art space in southwest
philly. To keep our community safe our physical space is not open during
the COVID-19 pandemic and have begun online broadcasting through Window
Room TV <http://windowroomtv.org/>.

Window Room TV is brought to you by Window Room <http://windowroom.org>,
Krissy Talking Pictures, and Yellow 5, Yellow 6