[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Funds Now Available For Artists Experiencing Hardship

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:32:19 EDT 2020

Creative Capital has joined forces with several national arts grantmakers
to form Artist Relief—an initiative that includes immediate, unrestricted
emergency funding of $5,000 for individual artists of all disciplines, and
resources to help those in need due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Go to
artistrelief.org
<https://creative-capital.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0fa64404a41e38f6ea62aa7c6&id=cd3b8c63d4&e=9df76b779b>
learn more and apply.

Practicing US-based artists working in any discipline are eligible to apply
for the $5,000 grant. Artists demonstrating the most severe financial needs
will be prioritized, with an emphasis on funding widely across disciplines
and geographies.

"Creative Capital's mission is to support artists when they need us most,"
said President and Executive Director of Creative Capital, Suzy Delvalle,
"and this coalition is the beginning of a joint effort to do so at the
scale and urgency required of this moment. I know our community will emerge
as strong and united as ever as we work together to address this crisis. We
look forward to continuing to work together in service of artists
nationwide, grounded by our shared vision of a thriving future for the
arts."

Artist Relief is an emergency initiative, relying on the support of a
growing number of foundations and individual donors, and will continue to
evolve as the needs of the country's artists shift over the coming months.
Tax-deductible donations can be made at artistrelief.org
<https://creative-capital.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0fa64404a41e38f6ea62aa7c6&id=adb592be49&e=9df76b779b>—100%
of donations will be applied directly to aid.

A national, multidisciplinary partnership between seven arts grantmakers,
Academy of American Poets, Artadia, Creative Capital, Foundation for
Contemporary Arts, MAP Fund, National YoungArts Foundation, and United
States Artists, and a consortium of foundations, Artist Relief is an effort
to support the country's individual artists in the midst of the ongoing
COVID-19 pandemic.

--

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/philadelphiadance.org> [image:
twitter] <http://twitter.com/phillydance> [image: linkedin]

Founder

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org | The Dance Journal

Supporting Dance & The Arts in Philadelphia since 2005
484-469-0288
philadelphiadance at gmail.com
www.PhiladelphiaDANCE.org <https://www.philadelphiadance.org/>