[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] How to lead better online learning, meeting and training

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Fri Mar 13 12:49:54 EDT 2020

Hopefully everyone is staying happy and healthy in these very interesting
times.

The Nonprofit Learning Lab is hosting an online workshop: *How to Lead
Better Online Trainings and Meetings. *

*The workshop will cover the following: *

   - Review platforms to use for your next online meeting or training
   - Understand how to manage an online meeting or training
   - Examine how to develop protocols to engage participants
   - Understand how to create great slides
   - Analyze adult learning concepts for great online experiences
   - Understand needed skills for online meetings & trainings
   - Examine how to develop curriculum for an online training

*Details are available at* www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinetraining

*We will be hosting the workshop (ONLINE!) on the following dates:* March
16, March 19, March 26 and April 7.

--
Leah Weiner Ed.D., Director
Phone Number: 720.432.9107