[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] New Works by Philadelphia Artists at FringeArts

Raina Searles raina at fringearts.com
Thu Mar 12 13:00:00 EDT 2020

Launched in 2019, High Pressure Fire Service (HPFS)
<https://fringearts.com/2020-high-pressure-fire-service/> is FringeArts’
series of new performance works from Philadelphia’s leading talent,
returning this April 2–May 17 with 4 new shows and a workshop.

The 2020 series features original works from performance artist *Alexandra
Tatarsky <https://fringearts.com/event/sign-felt-sad-boys-in-harpy-land/>*,
devising ensemble *Antigravity Performance Project* with poet *Kyle Dacuyan*
<https://fringearts.com/event/legal-tender/>, multidisciplinary artist *James
Allister Sprang
<https://fringearts.com/event/turning-towards-a-radical-listening/>*, and
celebrated director *Nell Bang-Jensen
<https://fringearts.com/event/boy-project/>*, as well as a two-day workshop
with composer and choral music conductor *Emily Bate
<https://fringearts.com/event/wig-wag-workshops/>*.

Artists/Industry members can rush performances for $15 tickets 30 minutes
before showtimes with proof of industry (including the
PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Membership Card). More information here
<https://fringearts.com/box-office/>.

In light of current coronavirus concerns, we have doubled our cleaning
efforts and amended our exchange policy to allow for free exchanges for all
patrons purchasing advance tickets, and all events are still scheduled to
occur. We will update our website, send out emails, and contact all ticket
buyers should there be any changes in the coming weeks.

--
*FringeArts*
*140 N Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia PA 19106

*tickets: 215-413-1318 *