[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Use of Listserv for Class Announcements

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:03:39 EDT 2020

We generally do NOT allow for the use of the listserv for class/performance
management - cancellations, re-scheduling, etc. so as to not overwhelm
everyone's email boxes.

However, in the wake of the COVID-19 issues facing our region, we will
permit a single post for class / performance cancellations as a general
service to our community. Once this crisis has passed,
we will resume the normal guidelines for posting -
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/listservrules.html

Keep the arts alive but be safe!

Steve

--

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/philadelphiadance.org> [image:
twitter] <http://twitter.com/phillydance> [image: linkedin]

Founder

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org | The Dance Journal

Supporting Dance & The Arts in Philadelphia since 2005
484-469-0288
philadelphiadance at gmail.com
www.PhiladelphiaDANCE.org <https://www.philadelphiadance.org/>