[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] This Friday at noon Modern Contemporary class with Amy Lynne Barr

elizabeth june bergman elizabethjunebergman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 14:58:22 EST 2020

This Friday, 12-1:30 pm, Modern/Contemporary class with Amy Lynne Barr

part of
Mixed Bill: Modern/Contemporary Dance Class Series
with Amy Lynne Barr, Elizabeth June Bergman, and Chrissy Eltvedt

Fridays 12:00-1:30 pm at the Performance Garage, 1515 Brandywine St.
February 28, March 6, March 13, March 20
$12–$15 sliding scale, payable via cash, Venmo, check

Individual class dates and descriptions:

February 28th: Contemporary Technique: Explore movement through muscular, spatial, and grounded connections with an emphasis on balance, breath, and restoration, with Amy Lynne Barr.

March 6th: The Art of Movement/Contemporary Dance Class: With an emphasis on the expressive nature of movement, we will utilize gravity, energy, shape, and time to demonstrate and practice the language of dance, with Chrissy Eltvedt.

March 13th: Contemporary Moves: Explore spiraling, falling, and musical approaches to improvisation and release technique, with Elizabeth June Bergman.

March 20th: Improvisation and impulse practice: A taste of the practice of tapping into the impulses we feel while riding the improvisation-choice-rodeo, with Amy Lynne Barr.
Visit https://www.performancegarage.org/mixed-bill or for more information, please contact elizabethjunebergman at yahoo.com.