[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Upcoming workshops and classes @ The Whole Shebang

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 11:47:58 EST 2020

Upcoming workshops and classes @ The Whole Shebang -

**ANNOUNCING TWO NEW PRESENTATIONS**

Apokalypsis Artistic Research project continues:

March 21, 11am—2pm

“On Myth-Making and Masc-Wearing” with Mark Kennedy

Performer Mark Kennedy, a graduate of Philadelphia's Pig Iron School,
invites participants of all identities to join in his research of myths of
masculinity as it is embodied, performed, and understood in our day-to-day
public and private lives. It is intended to be a creative exploration,
using improvisational movement, some Lecoq technique exercises, some mask
work, and lots of questions.

March 22, 6:30pm—8:30pm

“A Minotaur Looks At Springtime: Poem Against Disconnection” with Levi
Bentley

Part mystery play, part enchanted workshop, part surrealist play party,
part self-care ritual. Poet Levi Bentley invites us to get connected with
our aches, to listen with our bodies, and re-enchant ourselves,
Philadelphia, and our engagement with the world. Especially for queers and
trans folks, but open to everyone coming out of hibernation.

--Suggested admission is $20--$30 sliding scale per session--

ALSO COMING UP:

Dance, Engaging with Sensation

with Shannon Murphy

$12 artist rate — $15 general

every Wednesday until May 27th /// 10-11:30am

Embodying Neuroqueer/Neuroqueering Embodiment  ** JUST TWO WEEKS AWAY!**

with Nicole Bindler

$15-$20 pre-reg — $20-$25 at the door

Saturday, March 7 /// 11am - 2pm

Investigating the Spaciousness, Vitality, and Stigma of Fat

with Rachel Winsberg & Nicole Bindler

Saturday, March 28  /// 11am - 2pm

$15-$20 pre-reg — $20-$25 at the door

Those who self identify as fat can pay a donation of any amount from $0-25

For more information or to register, head to thewholeshebangphilly.com