[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Shared Solo Practice starts this Sunday

Annie Wilson anne.macg.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:03:21 EST 2020

Shared Solo Practice, alternatively known as "I can't do this alone" is a
co-created space for individual artists working in performance to share space
together, to co-work artistically, to commiserate, and to gently hold each
other accountable.

We never make work in a vacuum, but when you're an independent artist it
can be difficult to remember.

Come shared physical, mental, artistic space:
*Sundays, January 12th through March 1st*
*3-5 pm*
*Headlong Studios, rear studio*
*1170 S. Broad St*

--
You can support my 2020 video experiment for $1 a month by clicking here.
<http://www.patreon.com/theanniewilson>

*www.theanniewilson.com <http://www.theanniewilson.com>*