[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Slurps'n'Chomps - presented by stb x at on Saturday, December 14th

Sean Thomas Boyt seanthomasboyt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:40:22 EST 2019

Slurps'n'Chomps - presented by stb x at

An evening of improvisation and set works for dance and percussion.

Saturday, December 14th
Doors at 7:00 pm / Stuff at 7:30 pm

at Our Lady of Mount Carmel
2319 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19148

Pay-What-You-Can ($5-$500)
Wine and snacks provided!

Performing:
DeLane Doyle, percussion
Emily Roane, percussion
Alyssa Resh, percussion
Andy Thierauf, percussion
Sean Thomas Boyt, dance

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1032119100470968/

Directions:
The performance is on the first floor of the Our Lady of Mount Carmel
Church at 3rd and Wolf St.
Go down 3rd Street, just past Wolf Street.
There is a small parking lot on the left.
The studio is in the building to the right as you enter the parking lot.
We'll begin in Room 14 on the first floor!
The parking lot is very small - if driving, there is a larger lot on Wolf
St. between 2nd and 3rd that you can use!

E-mail stbxat at gmail.com with any questions.

Sean Thomas Boyt
dance person, they/them/their

*STBDancing.com <http://www.STBDancing.com>*