[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] DanceFilms at the Performance Garage

Performance Garage Philly performancegaragephilly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:52:58 EDT 2019

*DanceFilms* is a new program at the Performance Garage that features dance
films and documentaries. Join us for our first event on Saturday, November
16th when we'll be watching *Miss Hill: Making Dance Matter.* Meet the
Director Greg Vandeer Veer during a pre-show reception, and ask questions
afterward during a Q&A.

November 16
Reception: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Film Screening: 7:00 PM - 8:20 PM
Q&A with the Director: 8:20PM - 9:00 PM

FREE | RSVP required: https://www.performancegarage.org/misshill

Miss Hill: Making Dance Matter reveals the little known story of Martha
Hill, the visionary founding director of Juilliard's Dance Division, who
fought against great odds to make contemporary and modern dance a
legitimate art form in America. Join us next door for a preshow reception
next door at The Bethany Mission Gallery, and meet the director, Greg
Vander Veer, afterward for a Q & A.