[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] SHARP Woodstock Performance this weekend Nov. 1-3

Diane Sharp corpdancer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 13:13:49 EDT 2019

Extend your Halloween fun with our audience hippie costume contest, 2 fantastic singers and 8 amazing dancers!

Don't wait to get your tickets as we sold out last years Sunday performance!!!

         Friday November 1 at 8 PM     Saturday November 2 at 5 PM       Sunday November 3 at 3 PM

It has been 50 years since Woodstock!  Aquarian Exposition: A Trip back to the Original Woodstock taps into the spirit of love, acceptance and exploration that made the hippie movement one that will transcend time.

Tickets:  $25 Adult $20 Student/Senior/Artist   Buy 3 Adult tickets ($25 each) and get one free

http://www.sharpdance.org/SHARP_Dance_Company/Tickets.html

Dancers:  Greg Anmuth, Hannah Brumbach, Juliet Bernstein, Linnea Calzada-Charma, Sandra Davis, Kate Lombardi, Miguel Quiñones & Rosemary Scalise

Company Manager:  Nikki Battestilli

Guest Choreographer:  Joe Cotler

Artistic Director/Choreographer: Diane Sharp-Nachsin

Also help us celebrate Assistant Director, Sandra Davis 10-year anniversary with SHARP. She will be performing a World Premiere solo, “Reticent”.

*****Bring your child to our Saturday 5 PM performance and included in your ticket price: get a tour of the theater, meet the dancers and make a hippie accessory to go with your hippie costume! Kids tour starts at 4:00 PM