[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Group Motion's Fundraising Marathon of Movement, Meditation, and Music!

kristin narcowich knarcowich at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 20:30:56 EDT 2019

Saturday, October 26, 2019
from 5-10:45 PM

at the CEC - Community Education Center (3500 Lancaster Ave)1 block North of Market Street---free parking behind the building...

| Come out and dance with us!  Find details and how to donate here: |

| https://groupmotionmarathon.myevent.com/

MISSION

​

     Group Motion observes and expresses the human experience through movement, seeing dance as a universally accessible language. Our mission is to promote dance and movement as vehicles for personal and artistic expression, education, transformation and collaboration.

This mission manifests through the following ways:

   -
 Artistic exploration and performance of multi-media dance theater

   -
Ongoing improvisational movement workshops for the public

   -
Exchange with other local, national and international artists

   -
Biannual platforms to create and present new work for established and emerging  professional artists (Spiel Uhr) and for community members (Performance Project)

Visit us at: www.groupmotion.org

| There's no charge for admission, but rest assured that donations will be accepted with open arms to help support our programming and operating costs.

You may participate for the entire event, or come and go as you please.

Schedule of Events
5:15 - 6:00      Group Motion Workshop
6:15 - 6:35      Meditation with Amy Edelstein
6:50 - 7:30      Yoga with Nicole Levin
7:45 - 8:20      Vocal Groove with Ron Kravitz
8:30 - 8:50      Meditation with Amy Edelstein
9:00 - 10:00    Group Motion Workshop
10:00 -10:45   Closing |

www.groupmotion.org/donate |

Our mailing address:
Group Motion3500 LANCASTER AVEPHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania 19104 |