[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dance Studio Open House

Equilibrium Dance Academy Angelica Spilis-Owner info at eqdanceacademy.com
Thu Aug 29 10:11:09 EDT 2019

Equilibrium Dance Academy is having an Open House Event on Wednesday,
September 4th from 5 PM to 8 PM. Join us for face painting, snacks and
dancing. Also, find out about our 2019-2020 dance season and meet our
staff. We look forward to seeing you there!

Equilibrium Dance Academy
1802 S Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19145

215-334-5826

Registration Hours: Monday - Wednesday 5 PM to 8 Pm

Special Registration Hours: August 31st 11 AM to 3 PM

Website: www.equilibriumdanceacademy.com

--

Website: http://www.equilibriumdanceacademy.com