[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] All levels Pilates mat class! Tuesdays @ 6-7 pm

Illingworth, Marisa millingworth at uarts.edu
Mon Aug 26 18:29:13 EDT 2019

$15 open level mat class! Cash only, BYO mat!
Classes start Tuesday 9/3. Located at Enchanted Music Together studio on
the corner of 9th and Bainbridge, 701 s 9th st.

Whether you’re new to Pilates or have been practicing for years, all are
welcome to try this open level Pilates mat class! Pilates is a safe and
effective low-impact exercise system that uses controlled movements and
breath to uniformly strengthen the whole body, all while improving
flexibility and postural alignment. In this class, we will break down the
mechanics of these challenging movements when necessary and flow through
when it feels good. We will prioritize form and learn how to move safely
and efficiently to discover strength and length we didn’t know we had!
Please bring your own mat and plan to arrive five minutes before the start
of class. If you have any injuries, please consult a medical professional
before trying any workout regimen. ALL bodies welcome.

Marisa is a certified Pilates instructor through the Drexel Pilates 450
hour certification program under the direction of Jennifer Morley. She
teaches Pilates in Center City and is a local professional dancer.

Questions? Interested in private sessions? Email PilateswithMarisa at gmail.com

*Artists and low income folks - pay what you can!