[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Danse4Nia Training Programs 4 Youth Registration Now Open

Antoinette Coward-Gilmore Antoinette at danse4nia.org
Fri Aug 16 10:38:06 EDT 2019

Registration for the 2019-2020 Training Season of Danse4Nia Conservatory
Programs are now open.

Registration is Saturday, August 17, 24 & 31, 2019 from 2-4 pm @ the Studio
of Danse4Nia,
143 West Walnut Lane, Suite 106, Rear Building, Philadelphia. Pa. 19144.

This year, we are excited to kick off our Fall/ Spring Musical Theatre
Program in collaboration with Diane Leslie, LaTasha Morris & Patricia Scott
Hobbs for ages 8-17.

Below, please see our 2019-2020 programming schedule starting Wednesday,
September 4, 2019:

Wed. 9/4- Musical Theatre 5-8 pm
w/ Diane Leslie, LaTasha Morris & Patricia Scott Hobbs

Thurs. 9/5- Musical Theatre 5-8 pm
w/ Diane Leslie, LaTasha Morris & Patricia Scott Hobbs

Fri. 9/6- Danse4Nia Conservatory Hip-Hop
             6:45- 8 pm
             w/ Nicole Murphy of Reckless Kickz

Sat. 9/7- Kuumba (Creative) Movement 4 Children  9 am w/ Diane Leslie

             Intro 2 Danse ages 6-7, 10 am
             w/ CC Golden of Philadanco

     Ballet I, 11 am w/ Dana Nichols of Philadanco

             Contemporary Jazz, 12 pm
              w/ CC Golden of Philadanco

    Ballet II, 1:30 pm w/ Dana Nichols of Philadanco

Horton, 3 pm w/ Antoinette Coward-Gilmore of Danse4Nia Repertory Ensemble

Tap, 4:30 pm w/ Alexis Hagan of Danse4Nia Repertory Ensemble

Advance Technique/ Nia-Next Rehearsal, w/ various guest artists 5:15- 7:30
pm

- Take advantage of the 10% Early Bird Registration Discount which ends
8/31.

For more information, please visit www.danse4nia.org or call 267- 987-
5581.
--
Antoinette M. Coward-Gilmore Founder, CEO, Artistic Director Danse4Nia
Repertory Ensemble Nia-Next Danse4Nia Conservatory www.danse4nia.org