[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] two distinct Qigong sessions happening this fall at Shebang

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:46:05 EDT 2019

coming up this fall at shebang….

WHAT - General Medical Qigong For Healing And Health Maintenance with
Germaine Fraser

WHEN - Mondays 6-7p,  September 9th  - October 14th 2019

WHO - Any One, Any Level, Any Discipline

DETAILS - Included in our practice we will do ocean breathing, pulse
qigong, rooting and grounding exercises and guided imagery meditations
utilizing translucent qigong pearls, inner smiles, microcosmic orbits and
dragons (!). Very expansive and fun!

AND!

WHAT - Qigong Healing Sounds with Germaine Fraser

WHEN - Tuesdays 6-7p,  September 10th  - October 15th 2019

WHO - Any One, Any Level, Any Discipline

DETAILS - Included are 5(+1) Animal Dances, exploring in depth 5 Element
theory through sound, imagination and movement. We’ll also do a
chair-oriented version and a Primordial Qigong form. All are based on 5
Element theory coordinating body systems, related emotions, imagery and
color. Particular sounds create particular vibrations in conjunction with
tongue placement, strengthens and supports the related body systems.

HOW - $72 for either six week session. Please register by September 1 via
PayPal (mkgermainefraser at gmail.com) or Venmo (Germaine-Fraser at venmo)

MORE INFO - thewholeshebangphilly.com or by emailing
art.at.shebang at gmail.com

text or call: 267 422 2719