[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Movement with Hoop 4-class series starts Sunday, 8/18 (Led by Gabrielle Revlock)

Gabrielle Revlock garevlock at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:15:52 EDT 2019

There are just a few spots remaining in this 4-week Sunday night series. If
you are a dancer, this is a great tool for working with spirals and
improvisation. If you are new to dance it's a very fun and accessible way
to get your body moving. All are welcome!

///
Four Week INSIDE/OUT: MOVEMENT WITH HOOP class series
Sundays | 7:00-8:00pm
Aug 18, Aug 25, Sept 15 and Sept 29
Rear Studio, Headlong, 1170 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19146
///

----> PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SPOT BY COMPLETING THIS FORM AND SENDING PAYMENT
: https://forms.gle/4yKbfgwqSMNfCFBa7

Inside/Out: Exploring Movement with the Hoop is a class series that
utilizes a hula hoop as a tool to activate the body, cultivating
body-awareness and inviting play.

This class will be a workout. A fun workout!

My focus as a teacher is on the body. I am a dancer and choreographer and
I'm interested in how the hoop teaches us about spirals, forces continuous
movement and both limits and expands our movement choices. This is a dance
class! We will use the hoop to bring awareness to time, space, energy,
rhythm and composition creating mesmerizing and spontaneous dances.

All genders, and levels of experience with dance or hooping welcome to
participate. This class is for adults but focused students over age 13 are
welcome to join.

----> RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE : https://forms.gle/4yKbfgwqSMNfCFBa7

$60/4 classes (If you can't make all 4 let me know but I'm strongly
encouraging people to do all 4 as I think it will be better for progression
to keep the commitment.)

Please Share!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2454563121497504/?event_time_id=2454563138164169

*MEDIA*
instagram.com/gabriellerevlock
vimeo.com/revlock

www.GabrielleRevlock.com <http://www.gabriellerevlock.com/>  | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/GRevlock>
*NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR *- 2018 yearbook of tanz - Zeitschrift für Ballett,
Tanz und Performance
WENDY PERRON*'s *Best of 2018 List

*Other Classes*
Aug 16, 7:45-8:15pm : warm up for Brooklyn Contact Jam, 630 Sackett
(closing circle at 10:30pm)
Sept 15, 1-3pm : Contact Improv, co-taught with Nicole Bindler, The Parlor,
Philadelphia