[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Tomorrow! Leah Stein Dance Company presents STUDIO WORKS

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Mon Apr 1 15:08:22 EDT 2019

Tomorrow at 7 pm!
See new work by

Emily Bate
Jessica Creane
Meghan Frederick & Kate Seethaler
Bailey Roper

Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works Series
Tuesday, April 2 at 7:00 pm
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl, Philadelphia
$5-20 sliding scale donation

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists. This platform is an opportunity to see new work
bridging dance, visual arts, theatre, and music. We're celebrating
Philadelphia's performance landscape by gaining a deeper insight into the
processes of 17 vastly different makers and thinkers from across our city.

2019 Spring Series:
February 11: Becca Khalil, Kalila Kingsford Smith, Jillian Jetton
March 11: Vitche-Boul Ra, Talia Mason & Christina Catanese, Sarah Marks
Mininsohn, Lee Fogel
April 2: Emily Bate, Jessica Creane, Meghan Frederick & Kate Seethaler,
Bailey Roper
May 20: Lanica Angpak/CAGE, Shannon Brooks, Elba Hevia y Vaca

Learn more: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

--
Mira Treatman

Administrative Manager
Leah Stein Dance Company
info at leahsteindanceco.org

*Dance at LSDC's Art Room Studio!
<https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/upcoming>*
Practice & Performance LAB - April 4 - 7
Voice/Movement Workshops - March 23, April 13
Studio Works - March 11, April 2, May 20
Summer Intensive - June 10 - 14

*Support Leah Stein Dance Company. *
Make your gift today!
Donate at www.leahsteindanceco.org/donate2018