[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] The Sowing - hybrid performances

Adam Kerbel adam.kerbel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:20:10 EDT 2019

Almanac's Spring variety performing series returns!

The Sowing

April 4th at 7:30pm
Funicular Station
416 W Coulter St, Philadelphia, PA 19144
(please park on the street)
Free!

Join us at this casual evening of dance, circus, theatre, improvisation,
and hybrid styles to celebrate our ascent into the spring and summer
seasons. Including dancing excerpts by Rosanna Gamson/World Wide, Mallory
Fabian, Almanac + more local artists. Topped off with cookies and warm
weather spritzers.

As always, we'll close by inventing a group folk dance!