[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] GO! Workshop -- Registration is filling!

Adam Kerbel adam.kerbel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:05:03 EDT 2019

Almanac invites you to partake in this incredible workshop from Los Angeles:

GO!

April 1, 2, and 3. 6-9PM at the Pig Iron Studios
1417 N 2nd Street
Tickets: https://almanac.ticketleap.com/go/dates/Apr-01-2019_at_0600PM
(Catch the Early Bird special before it closes!)

GO is a system of improvising and games for generating new movement and
group-authored performance. GO sparks movement invention, builds deep
listening skills, and is tailored to its participants, allowing for
significant progress to be made quickly. GO is for use by choreographers,
performers, directors, actors, and dancers.

ROSANNA GAMSON is artistic director of Rosanna Gamson/World Wide, and
created GO. She performed internationally as a member of Andrew DeGroat &
Dancers and in works by Yvonne Rainer and Robert Wilson, and is Assistant
Dean and teaches composition at CalArts at the Sharon Disney Lund School of
Dance.

ALMANAC is a movement-based performing arts ensemble, fusing acrobatics,
storytelling, dance, and physicality. We believe in the artful sharing of
stories and the creation of original work through unique methods of
ensemble practice. Together we create thrill and heartbreak from where we
are and where else we want to go.

Please inquire to us at admin at thealmanac.us about discounted groups and
student rates. You may also call directly at 818-400-5271.