[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] THIS WEEK - Collaborative Magic with Stina Nyberg and Andros Zins-Browne LAST CHANCE

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:52:00 EDT 2019

THIS WEEK @ SHEBANG!

Time is running out to take advantage and connect with visiting artists
Stina Nyberg (Sweden/US) and Andros Zins-Brown (Belgium/US)!! Come mine
through practice the magic makings of collaboration - past, present, and
future - you, me, and everyone in the room!

*Camaraderie, Conflict, Collectivity, and Other Conundrums*
*Sat March 23 + 24 11am-2pm*
*$60 for the whole thing*

*seriously, y'all... sign up or email if you're interested because these
folks are in town and then they are not. If we don't get more folks signed
up, we won't be able to run it. So if you're interested, I'm saying...*
more info and to sign up:
http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/stinaandandros

++AND++

*keep moving and grooving with Shannon Murphy!*

*Dance, Engaging with Sensation continues Wednesdays through May *
*10am-11:30am*
$12 artists + students / $15 general / $10 with a 5 or 10 class card
purchase
more info here: http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/shannon

text or call: 267 422 2719