[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] A Series of Informal Events, FREE Thursday 2/28

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:23:18 EST 2019

A Series of Informal Events, Spring 2019

curated by Shannon Murphy

Thursdays February 28, April 11, & June 13, 7:30pm hosted by Vox Populi

February 28 features work by:

Annie Wilson

Jhelan Gordon-Salaam

<fidget>

See work, join in discussion with the artists, and eat chocolate

FREE, suggested donation $5-$10

Vox Populi, 319 N 11th St, Philadelphia, PA

A Series of Informal Events is a collaboration between the Naked Stark,
Shannon Murphy, and Vox Populi.

Shannon Murphy and Katherine Kiefer Stark, Artistic Director the Naked
Stark, share a perspective: part of nourishing ourselves our movement-art
practices includes supporting other artists and working together,
connecting with others generating ideas around movement-art.  We are
excited to be collaborating on this Spring 2019 Series and greatly
appreciate Vox Populi hosting the events.

The curation for the series is fueled by Shannon’s interest in gathering
feminist-minded dance and performance makers together. Affording time for
artists and witnesses to interact, we will look at intersections of ideas
and experiences shared in common. And of course, Katherine will bake
something chocolate!

--
Katherine Kiefer Stark, MFA
Artistic Director, The Naked Stark