[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Stina Nyberg and Andros Zins-Browne -- New Workshop

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:54:27 EST 2019

Camaraderie, conflict, collectivity and other conundrums

*with Stina Nyberg and Andros Zins-Browne*

March 23 and 24 | 11am-2pm

full workshop - $60

*Workshop Description*

Every time I collaborate, I wonder how to do it. And every time, it's
different. In which space should we work? At what hour? Should we be as
efficient as possible, or should we allow time for gossip and cooking? Can
anyone come? Who pays for this, and who arranges for us to get paid?….

This workshop will explore artistic collaboration as both a practice and a
politics. For this specific situation this entails investigating collective
movement as well as mapping our various experiences of working together. In
order to get a practical grip on the do’s and don'ts of collaborative
practices, we will map the participants' current desires. What are the
ethics of working together, how can we avoid agreeing for the sake of
agreeing, or meeting at the lowest common denominator between us, and in
the end, what constitutes a good artistic collaboration?

More info @ thewholeshebangphilly.com

text or call: 267 422 2719