[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dance TAG -- Spring workshop series -- free

Madeline Cantor mcantor at brynmawr.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:50:27 EST 2019

Join Dance TAG (Teaching Artists Group) for three workshops this spring that will invigorate and expand your teaching, dancing and dancemaking. They are all on Sundays from 1 - 3 pm at the Community Education Center in West Philadelphia. They are FREE and sponsored by Philadelphia Dance Projects.

First up on Sunday, March 17 is Vamanos a Bailar!, led by Philadelphia's own salsero Maestro Flaco who will take us on a journey through salsa. We continue on Sunday, March 31 with Hula Hoops and Tap Shoes: Dance your Way to Math with Christine Colosimo who will share her innovative approach to learning math through movement. We finish the spring with Game On! led by experienced  dance/movement therapist Adina Rosenberg on April 28.  More info here<https://drive.google.com/file/d/10mcSrHsSF-Rp5cPH1Z0qU0Z8Cz12YLe2/view?usp=sharing> about the sessions and facilitators, and how to get involved.

Hope to see you at Dance TAG,

Mady Cantor

Director, Dance TAG

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10mcSrHsSF-Rp5cPH1Z0qU0Z8Cz12YLe2/view?usp=sharing