[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] First Friday Juerga on March 1

Pasión y Arte info at pasionyarteflamenco.org
Tue Feb 26 11:27:54 EST 2019

*Join us THIS FRIDAY for First Friday Juerga  *
*as we channel our duende and share it with others!*

The unique component of PyA's juerga is that the invitation to participate
is open to all genres of music, singing, dance, and spoken word. The goal
is to create new artistic languages from different traditions. We strive to
give people the opportunity to enter a safe environment for self
expression; where differences in cultures and backgrounds are celebrated,
explored, and discussed. First Friday Juerga is not simply about flamenco,
it is about finding a place to come together as a community in a welcoming
space of acceptance and curiosity where diversity is encouraged. We staged
our first juerga  in 2007, join us this Friday as we continue our First
Friday Juerga tradition and come together as a community.

Please BYOB and bring a snack to share.

*Date*
May 1

*Time*