[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Apply ETC: Matter!

Haylee Warner hayleewarner94 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:15:49 EST 2019

Hello!

The ETC Series is back at the CEC and brighter than before...
introducing ETC Mind & Matter.

ETC Mind & Matter are opportunities to play as creatives.  Each weekend
feeds into the next as our process moves through body, idea, thought and
language. We encourage the cyclical artistic process and build horizontal
connections between creatives of all disciplines. Our belief is that our
mind and body are inseparable aspects of each other; we allow our whole
being to be the vehicle of play.  Let us think from our bones and move from
our inspiration.

APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR ETC: Matter

Apply for ETC: Matter!

ETC Matter is when the CEC holds space for us in the Meetinghouse theater
to show our works. There are 2 events (Saturday @ 7 & Sunday @ 2) with a
mixer after each to meet each other and our audience. This is a curated
event for collaborative artists with access to lighting, wallspace, a
projector & screen, and a new audience. Whatever your works’ needs are we
hope to accommodate and MAKE IT HAPPEN!
February's performance will  be Feb 9th & 10th,
Tech during the day on the 9th.  You must be available for both
performances.
You will receive professional photography from the event.

Apply with the link below
https://bit.ly/2FqJo1r

Application is $25, ($5 discount for those who came to ETC: Mind and
collaborate with someone they met there!)

Use this link to send in your app fee via paypal or credit card
https://bit.ly/2TGWURQ
write in the note your NAME, EMAIL and ETC: Matter February.

Applications due by Jan 28th

any questions? email ETCseriesCEC at gmail.com
--
All My Best,