[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] THIS SATURDAY January 12th: guided moving, imaging, and journeying with Janna Meiring

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:53:59 EST 2019

Force of Nature with EMBODIED ARCHIVE | Janna Meiring returns THIS
SATURDAY January
12th 11am-2pm. Your body may have stories to tell...

- Mid-Winter: The Great Turning of the Bones -
We have turned over to a new solar year, and very subtly, energy is
beginning to rise as the days become longer, under the influence of the new
moon in Capricorn. As Lena Stevens writes, this sign “rules the bones, the
foundation of the body, where our stability comes from and where we store
our most ancient patterns. Capricorn’s mission as guardian of the community
is to preserve stability, to build on what has gone before, to protect and
to increase” the effect of one’s actions.
In this workshop, we will anchor our new-year intentions in the social and
political aspects of our lives through working with the bones, which are
not only structural, but also living, breathing and life-generating.

*2 more sessions (attend one or both): 1/12 11am-2pm | 2/9 2-5pm*
drop in: advance $30/door $40

register @
http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/embodied-archive-force-of-nature-with-janna-meiring-nov-2018-feb-2019

text or call: 267 422 2719