[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Contemporary Modern Dance resumes Tuesdays 6:30-8pm

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:17:40 EST 2019

Happy New Year dancers!

My adult Contemporary Modern class is resuming this week. It would be
lovely to have you for all or some of this session. Drop-ins are still
permitted.

I am continuing to work with water as an overarching theme. Our first few
weeks of the winter session will be about balancing spatial specificity
with flow. There will still be Bartenieff Fundamentals for warm-up,
Laban/Bartenieff Movement studies as a somatic and theoretical
underpinnings, skill building, phrase work, and improvisation. More details
are below

I hope to see you in the dancing soon,
-Loren

CONTEMPORARY MODERN DANCE FOR ADULTS
Tuesdays 6:30-8:00pm
Winter Session is January 8- February 26, 2019
Session: $70-160, Drop-in: $10-20
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104, 3rd
floor rear dance studio
More info: https://adult-contemporary-winter19-tues-west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/2217675525173371
Questions: Email LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.