[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] The Iron Factory Residency Application is due Saturday

Andy Thierauf athierauf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:31:28 EST 2018

Applications for the Weeklong residency in February at The Iron Factory are
due Saturday Dec. 15!

More info and applications here:
http://www.theironfactory.org/residencyapplication

The Iron Factory is offering a free weeklong residency for individual
artists or companies – local or visiting – for up to four people. The
residency includes accommodations in our 2nd floor loft and access to our
3rd floor studio from 8am-5pm from February 1-8, 2019.

We are also offering "Micro" Residencies, check the website for more
details!

http://www.theironfactory.org/residency