[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] THIS SATURDAY December 15th: guided moving, imaging, and journeying with Janna Meiring

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:02:06 EST 2018

Force of Nature with EMBODIED ARCHIVE | Janna Meiring returns THIS SATURDAY
December 15 2-5pm. Your body may have stories to tell...

2ND SESSION - Dec 15 2-5pm
Early Winter: From the Underworld to the Light
Connecting to the mythical journey of the Goddess Inanna, who travels into
the depths of the underworld and back again, with new knowledge, we will
use guided embodied moving, imaging, and journeying to review the past year
and choose two parts of our identity or patterns that we must relinquish in
order to emerge with new life and new power in the coming year.

*3 more sessions: 12/15 2-5pm | 1/12 11am-2pm | 2/9 2-5pm*
drop in: advance $30/door $40

register @
http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/embodied-archive-force-of-nature-with-janna-meiring-nov-2018-feb-2019

text or call: 267 422 2719