[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] This Monday! Performances by Christina Gesualdi, Ama Gora, & Settled Arrows

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Fri Dec 7 11:32:24 EST 2018

Monday Night! See new work by:
Christina Gesualdi
Ama Gora
Settled Arrows

Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works Series
Monday, December 10 at 7:00 pm
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl, Philadelphia
$5-20 sliding scale donation

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists. This platform is an opportunity to see new
work bridging
dance, visual arts, theatre, and music. We're celebrating Philadelphia's
performance landscape by gaining a deeper insight into the processes of
eleven vastly different makers and thinkers from across our city this fall.

Fall Series:
October 15: Eppchez!, Maddie Hopfield, Shreshth Khilani, Irina Varina
November 13: Steve Davit, Marion Ramírez, Annie Wilson
December 10: Christina Gesualdi, Ama Gora, Settled Arrows

Learn more: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

--
Mira Treatman