[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] December 15th: guided moving, imaging, and journeying with Janna Meiring

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:43:37 EST 2018

Force of Nature with EMBODIED ARCHIVE | Janna Meiring returns to The Whole
Shebang Saturday December 15 2-5pm. Your body may have stories to tell...

Connecting to the mythical journey of the Goddess Inanna, who travels into
the depths of the underworld and back again, with new knowledge, we will
use guided embodied moving, imaging, and journeying to review the past year
and choose two parts of our identity or patterns that we must relinquish in
order to emerge with new life and new power in the coming year.

12/15 2-5pm -- advance: $30 | door: $40
register @
http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/embodied-archive-force-of-nature-with-janna-meiring-nov-2018-feb-2019

text or call: 267 422 2719