[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] There has never been a better time in Philly Dance!

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:44:28 EST 2018

[image: Membership_matters.png]

*Your Membership in PhiladelphiaDANCE.org
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FPhiladelphiaDANCE.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1ewqNJlhed-JXflIBKwYvV4Ql9jxtI4Qffi2qVl7Sf-4f2TlaLELYq3y8&h=AT0jd37hWAvxWIW_e0iAKo0tK3ylC740suumxrYr0OrlrQp2yzu3PN4zhsLtXTGjpuaIYk0Tk59XwF-y__WtinqYNo5L2T1RCYs5syuoszUtzdLF7XE2xOQOzOBhKCmUpkjbAD5JPdguBwVl1BLsDilnlqdrR0kleRoUoizg4d9HudOT88L0KZ4evovnO46x4JaDi3QHhMzT1s0Bu-9HqR6EBTHVi-rQj-ZuFB7WB0Q4zWjqDEDN2-DvzoxedbUy9sPkvdE6-_Q-9XT-U6mmaoNfyKLDqq7QulULxO0MoDie0U91ZEw60cCF8Cp6aW1Ynv-qh3QdkiUqz9R5pRW75SAuUTLAwX7gqopDp2wY6tJ6OBXThA4zh7o4LxiR6T84qqFN4YJQinjRJvzqI4QCRFp54tEtnP7o5AxllIXtDO63ZxRRB0OwdPCEZwmHPIvXy6Qnws4Q_W-ckfEXnwDbM0u4vvgrd_1qWE49F4DPcsXZA0BvHICW7TToi5EDE9gtofJXC7PhZPRRRHMY1uziNBwknDNa507oHEUe2NMVR_VEfMcyU_o0U912qMI0zbZDq7shu-83oK_UZSTo3OvblwJcjwTXeoaL4__Rby9565XZbrNiWLGha6_AHnmlKrQsSiI>
supports*
* The dance listserv
* The dance calendars
* The job & audition board
* Weekly and monthly eNewsletters to over 19,678 subscribers
* Paying writers of the Dance Journal for reviews
* Marketing dance in the region to the general public
* Micro grants to area dance companies & events - we donated over $5000 in
2018!

*PLUS AS A MEMBER ENJOY THESE BENEFITS*
- Discounts to area dance performances
- Free advertising on PhiladelphiaDANCE.org & The Dance Journal
- Discounts to dance classes and workshops
- Discounts to dance services – photographers, massage, etc.
- Discounts to local business and services – web hosting, printing services
- Free use of our press release service
- Use of our community portal to share and exchange ideas and concerns from
performances to funding
- Access to our online grant database – local, national & international
- Priority support in using the PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Website to market
your show and classes
- Service fees waived on all tickets purchased through Dance Box Office
- Receive a monthly eNewsletter with current offers and information

*All for just $15 for a full year!JOIN TODAY
at https://philadelphiadance.org/members/
<https://philadelphiadance.org/members/?fbclid=IwAR0gDVpFvYyPhCQvdCi-DEG6BnPvDWegt2eYCTaYf755fiUeQaLlw4lNcv4>*