[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] IPAY Showcase call for volunteers!

Sam Tower tower.samantha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:22:30 EST 2018

Hello dance community!

International Performing Arts for Youth (IPAY) <http://www.ipayweb.org/> is
proud to announce that our annual Showcase of international dance, theatre,
puppetry, and music for Young Audiences will be held in Philadelphia, PA on
the Avenue of the Arts from January 15 through to 19, 2019.

We are looking for friendly and motivated volunteers in Philadelphia to
help make our 41st Showcase 2019 our best conference yet!

IPAY's annual showcase of live performances for the international sector of
performing arts for young audiences will be produced in Center City,
Philadelphia January 15-19, 2019. The conference will host over 500
international presenters, artists, agents, and students, as well as local
young audiences. Volunteers are needed every day of the conference as
ushers, registration associates, meeting attendants, and way-finders.

Volunteers for IPAY Showcase are given the chance to see
internationally-renowned performances for young audiences and observe our
professional development dialogues with guest artists from all around the
world.

Shifts available from January 11 - 19, 2019! To sign up, fill out the
http://signup.com/go/qnKZPxE

You may sign up for as many volunteer shifts as you like. We appreciate
your support! Please email volunteers.ipay at gmail.com with any questions
about volunteering.

--

*SAM TOWER*