[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Project Moshen Presents: EXCERPTS, benefitting National Ovarian Cancer Coalition

Project Moshen project.moshen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:07:56 EST 2018

Join Project Moshen on December 1, 2018, at Venice Island Performing Arts &
Recreation Center, for their 5th annual winter production “EXCERPTS”: A
Benefit Production. This holiday season, ProMo, Philadelphia’s all Female
Jazz Dance Company, is teaming up with the National Ovarian Cancer
Coalition (NOCC) organization in honor of all the strong, beautiful women
fighting cancer. This production is dedicated to Artistic Director Kelli
Moshen's mother, Jodi Moshen, and in the spirit of giving this holiday
season, proceeds from the evening will be given to the NOCC. The evening
will include light fare, raffles, a silent auction, along with dynamic
performances from your favorite ladies! This special show will include
various highlights Project Moshen has produced over the years, new pieces,
and a summarized version of their latest production, WOMAN. "EXCERPTS" will
intrigue, excite, and kick off the holiday season right, including guest
performances by our friends JUSTSOLE: Street Dance Theater.

Be sure to join Project Moshen for our Welcome Reception, before the show,
when the doors open at 7pm. There will be a raffle & silent auction, with
items donated by our generous sponsors. Raffle tickets will be sold before
the show and during intermission. There will also be refreshments & treats
provided by our friends at Sweet T’s Bake Shop.

Give back this holiday season by supporting the local artists of
Philadelphia, along with Project Moshen's newest partnership with the
National Ovarian Cancer Coalition.

Project Moshen Dance Company Presents:
EXCERPTS: A Production Benefitting National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 7:00pm

Doors open at 7pm - Welcome Reception : Food, raffles and more!

Show starts at 7:30pm

Location:
Venice Island Performing Arts & Recreation Center
7 Lock St, Philadelphia, PA 19127

Tickets: $35 www.danceboxoffice.com

--
*Kelli Moshen,* Artistic Director of Project Moshen Dance Company
project.moshen at gmail.com
www.projectmoshen.com
FB: Project Moshen Dance Company
Twitter: Projectmoshen
Youtube: projectmoshen
IG: Projectmoshen

Support Project Moshen's 2018/2019 Season Today!
Visit : www.gofundme.com/showpromolove
#showpromolove