[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Release-based Movement Practice TUESDAY 10-11:30

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:32:08 EST 2018

Hello Philly Movers!

Join me at Mascher tomorrow for a release-based technique practice
10-11:30am.

NOVEMBER SPECIAL - stay 11:30-12pm for a guided exchange of hands-on
somatic work.
We will do simple exercises that foster deeper awareness, connectivity, and
relaxation.

Please reach out of if you have any questions: thenakedstark at gmail.com

Hope to move with you tomorrow!
warmly,
Katherine

*Movement Practice with The Naked Stark*

Tuesdays at Mascher Space Cooperative
10:00am - 11:30am
*155 Cecil B Moore, Philadelphia, PA, 19122*

$10 Drop-In

NOVEMBER SPECIAL
A month of Thanksgiving
Stay 11:30-12pm for a guided exchange of hands-on somatic work

Initiation & Follow-Through: A release-based technique class with *Katherine
Kiefer Stark / The Naked Stark*

Blending Kline Technique, Safety Release Technique, and release technique,
Katherine's class is an energetic exploration of movement from the inside
out. Emphasis is placed on the initiation of the movement and the path
the various
body parts take in space to discover how one's own body moves within the
movement. We embrace the space through phrases that move in and out of the
floor and carry us in and out of balance. Class begins quietly and
gradually builds in complexity, culminating in a dynamic phrase. Sleeves
and knee-pads or long pants are recommended.

*www.thenakedstark.com <http://www.thenakedstark.com/> - Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Naked-Stark/414163562036477?ref_type=bookmark>
- Instagram
<http://instagram.com/thenakedstark> - Vimeo