[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Thefidget space is available for rehearsal rentals on select Saturdays

Megan Bridge megan at thefidget.org
Mon Oct 29 14:35:55 EDT 2018

Dear Philly dancers,

We are happy to share with you that thefidget space is available to rent for rehearsals on select Saturdays, from 9am-6pm, this fall:

November 3
November 10
December 1
December 8

The cost for rental is $15/hour. Our Marley-covered dance floor measures 32’ X 16’, and is situated in a 2000 square foot, light-filled room. We have a great sound system, and lots of comfy couches and tables to facilitate your working process. *There are no mirrors.*

Interested parties, please contact megan at thefidget.org for further details or to schedule a time slot.

Best,

Megan Bridge

Co-director, <fidget>