[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] More Updates from PhiladelphiaDANCE.org

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:49:07 EDT 2018

*After much time and expense, we have updated all three of our dance
calendars...*
*The Dance Calendar* <https://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/>
complete listings of area dance performances

*The Dance Class Calendar* <https://philadelphiadance.org/classes/>
listings of area dance classes, workshops and master classes

*The Tango Community Calendar* <https://philadelphiadance.org/tango/>
listings of tango area practicas, milongas, classes and events

*NEW FEATURES- Create your own account and manage your listings in your own
dashboard.- Ability to add, edit and delete your own listings as needed*
*- Better handling of event images*
*- Easier interface for adding multiple dates & times and even excluding
dates in a series*
*- Ability to create RSVPs and view/manage attendee's lists in your
dashboard*
*- Ability to sell tickets, classes, class passes right form your calendar
listing (processed through Stripe and PhiladelphiaDANCE.org)*
*- Custom Plugin to add the calendar feed directly to your own WordPress
site*
*- Improved SEO and interface for mobile users*

*- Improved social media sharing capabilities, including updated ical
export and + Google CalendarTO GET STARTED AND ADD YOUR EVENTS WITH ANY OF
THE CALENDARS*You must first register and have your account approved by us.
All new registrations are manually approved to prevent misuse of this
system or spamming.
1 – Register online at each calendar of interest
2 – You will receive an immediate email with your username and password
3 – Wait for a second email (may take up to 24 hours) with your approval
for access or an inquiry for verification before access.
**** Be sure to check spam folder if you are not receiving our emails.*
4 - Once you are registered and approved, you can log in and add/manage
your events.  All listings are automatically held for approval by us to
insure proper format and information and post with in 24+ hours or less.
5. Any listings previously submitted to the old calendars have already been
transferred but will not appear in your dashboard at this time.  All new
listings created will have full map functions and will appear in your
management dashboard.

*In case you missed it...*

*We also recently updated two other sites - *

*The Philadelphia Dance Directory*
<https://philadelphiadance.org/dancedirectory/>
an online directory of dance companies, organizations and services

*Philadelphia Dance Spaces* <https://philadelphiadance.org/dancespaces/>
an online directory of dance rental spaces for performances, auditions,
classes and events

Just as with the calendars, both of these sites require registration and
approval, but then give you full access to manage your listings.

*Like what you see!  Help continue to support our efforts to promote dance
in the region by becominga PhiladelphiaDANCE.org  Member
<https://philadelphiadance.org/members/>.  Just $15 for a full year!*

*Members get:*

   - Free advertising on PhiladelphiaDANCE.org & The Dance Journal
   - Discounts to dance classes and workshops
   - Discounts to dance services – photographers, massage, etc.
   - Discounts to local business and services – web hosting, printing
   services
   - Free use of our press release service
   - Use of our community portal to share and exchange ideas and concerns
   from performances to funding
   - Access to our online grant database – local, national & international
   - Priority support in using the PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Website to market
   your show and classes
   - Service fees waived on all tickets purchased through Dance Box Office
   - Receive a monthly eNewsletter with current offers and information

--

Tel. 484-469-0288
eFax. 610-672-1906