[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Group Motion Marathon of Dance, Yoga, and Music

kristin narcowich knarcowich at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 12:12:00 EDT 2018

| On the year of our 50th Anniversary Celebration,
GROUP MOTION invites you to our annual fundraiser:
a marathon of Dance, Yoga, and Music.

When:  Sunday, November 4, 2018, 5pm-10pm

Where:  at the newly renovated CECLocated at 3500 Lancaster Ave., just north of Market street, in Philadelphia

On this special event, we will have back-to-back sessions of the Group Motion Workshop, Yoga led by Nicole Levin, and Vocal Groove Improvisation led by Ron Kravitz.  |
|  |

| There's no charge for admission, but rest assured that donations will be accepted with open arms to help support our programming and operating costs.

You may participate for the entire event, or come and go as you please.

Schedule of Events

Schedule:
5:00                  Registration, Welcoming, and Warm-Up
5:30–6              Yoga with Nicole Levin
6-6:15               Break, Refreshments, Silent Auction
6:15–7              Group Motion Workshop with Brigitta and Manfred
7:15–7:30         Break, Refreshments, Silent Auction
7:30–8              Vocal Groove Improvisation with Ron Kravitz
8:00–8:15         Break, Refreshments, Silent Auction
8:15–9:15         Group Motion Workshop
9:15–10            Closure and Final Auction results

 The Group Motion Workshop is a guided movement experience combining improvisational structures, games, and live music.  It celebrates the language of movement as one that anyone can speak and understand. No prior dance experience is required!

For additional information, please visit our official Marathon site:  https://groupmotionmarathon.myevent.com/

For more information about Group Motion, see our website:https://www.groupmotion.org/

Can't attend but would like to make a donation?  Please donate here:https://groupmotionmarathon.myevent.com/page.php?groupingID=donate

Are donations tax-deductible?

Yes! Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.

Why is a fundraiser needed?

Foundation grants to arts organizations, including those to Group Motion, have declined in recent years, while expenses have not.  In order to keep Group Motion moving ~ and financially healthy ~ your generosity is needed; and it is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your support!

Have additional questions? Please contact us at company at groupmotion.org.