[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Free Dalcroze Workshops!

Dawn Pratson dalcrozephilly at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 12:18:11 EDT 2018

Dalcroze Philadelphia announces our 2018-2019 workshop season!

Our first FREE workshop is Saturday, November 3, 2018, 10am-1pm with a byo
lunch to follow.

*Place: *Temple University Pearson Hall, 1800 N. Broad Street. Dance Studio
224.

*Instructor:* Dawn Pratson (Philly), Dalcroze license,
dancer/choreographer, musician educator.

Come prepared to move, sing, play. Feel free to bring instruments. Open to
all: musicians, dancers, educators, therapists, etc.

Dalcroze Eurhythmics is an exploration of music through movement and
movement through music. Using the body as our primary instrument, we move,
step, gesture, improvise, choreograph, sing and play. Lots of
improvisation, some choreography. The activities are adaptable for all ages
and levels, beginner through advanced.

*To Register* send an email to Taish Bruton: tue41207 at temple.edu

Workshop#2: Sunday, January 27, 2019, 2-5pm
Place: Temple University Pearson Hall, 1800 N. Broad Street. Dance Studio
224
Instructor: Cynthia Lilley (NYC), Dalcroze license, pianist, composer

Workshop#3: Saturday, April 6, 2019, 10am-1pm with byo lunch to follow
Place: Temple University Pearson Hall, 1800 N. Broad Street. Dance Studio
224.
Instructor: Michael Joviala (NYC), Dalcroze license, clarinetist, pianist,
composer

For More Info Email Dalcrozephilly at gmail.com