[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dance TAG -- Fall workshop series

Madeline Cantor mcantor at brynmawr.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:57:48 EDT 2018

Join Dance TAG (Teaching Artists Group) for three workshops this fall that will invigorate your teaching. They are on Sundays from 1 - 3 pm at the Community Education Center. They are free and sponsored by Philadelphia Dance Projects.

First up is Tools for Cross-Cultural Arts Teaching led by Belle Alvarez on Oct. 28. We continue on Nov. 18 with What the H*ll Am I Doing? -- a session on strategies for self-assessment and reflection with Monica Cameron Frichtel and Teresa VanDenend Sorge.  We finish the fall with Teaching from the Inside Out: A Somatic Approach to Ballet Teaching (and not just for ballet!) on Dec. 2.  More info here<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pmjyDvoiaqvncHJDz_tz0RmTqiGX_Zty/view?usp=sharing> about the sessions and facilitators, and how to get involved.

Hope to see you at Dance TAG,

Mady Cantor

Director, Dance TAG