[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] E|MERGE 2019 Application Now Open!

cory sonorize at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 14:12:06 EDT 2018

E|MERGE 2019
April 9-21, 2019https://www.earthdance.net/emerge2019
Are you or someone you know interested in different modes of creative collaboration? Then E|MERGE 2019 is for you! This residency is ideal for those interested in collaborating and cross-pollinating ideas with artists from other disciplines and backgrounds. E|MERGE is a unique residency that has grown organically into a national and international network of highly skilled artists who continue to support and develop one another's work, beyond the residency itself. E|MERGE 2019 will be held at Earthdance Creative Living in western Massachusetts.