[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Applied Mechanics offers Thoughtful Collaboration Workshop: October 8 + 15

Sam Tower tower.samantha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:57:17 EDT 2018

Applied Mechanics is gearing up for our Fall artistic workshop in
Philadelphia.

*Thoughtful Collaboration: a workshop about process and making positive,
creative, and equitable collaborative/devised spaces.*

This workshop helps us think about our dream collaborative processes and
how to achieve them. What values do you want to guide your process? What
vision of a vibrant artistic environment informs the way you structure your
work? Most of us who have worked in collaborative spaces, in whatever
capacity, have had challenging experiences where the process of
collaboration has felt like it's unhealthy, frustrating, and generally not
aligned with our values. This workshop helps us articulate our values for
thoughtful collaboration and develop tactics for embodying them in the
room, moving forward from challenging experiences to imagine a place where
every individual is free to bring their full energies to a project, as
peculiar and fabulous as we each are. Facilitated by Applied Mechanics
company members, this workshop is for working artists, activist citizens,
and collaborative groups. All are welcome!

*Oct 8 + 15, 2018, 5:30-9:30pm*

REGISTER HERE:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvahoc8QwtKEa8FV67Nl_dThTr55a74SZyd7flqVTK98LxMQ/viewform

Price: $100