[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Creative and Somatic Dance with Loren

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:21:26 EDT 2018

Hello Philly dancers,

As the fringe festival winds down, your creative and cultural life doesn't
have to!

Please consider attending or sending your youngins to one of my dance
classes/experiences next week, listed below in chronological order.

Best,
Loren

*Making Moves for ages 8-11 *
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 PM
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104, 3rd
floor rear dance studio
FALL 1 SESSION is from September 4 to October 30, 2018.
More info and Registration for FALL 1:
https://makingmoves-fall118-tues-west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends to FALL 1:
https://www.facebook.com/events/461830111000319
It's okay to join late, I can pro-rate.

*Contemporary Modern Dance for Adults *
Tuesdays 6:30-8:00 PM
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104, 3rd
floor rear dance studio
FALL 1 SESSION is from September 4 to October 23 (8 weeks)
More info and Registration:
https://adult-contemporary-fall118-tues-west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/233167450705887
(Not class 10/30 for pre-Halloween or 11/6 for Election Day)
It's okay to join late, I can pro-rate. Also, drop-in is sliding scale
$10-20.

*Creative Movement ages 3-5 *
Wednesdays 5:15-6:00 PM
Philadelphia Tango School, 2030 Frankford Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19125
(FISHTOWN)
FALL 1 SESSION is from September 5 to October 24, 2018
(There is NO class 10/31 for Halloweenor 11/21 for Thanksgiving.)
More info and Registration:
https://creativemovement3to5-fall1-wed-fishtown.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/1099837083500528

*Underscore*
Saturday, September 29, 2018 1:00-4:00pm
Mascher Space Cooperative, 155 Cecil B. Moore Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19122
More info or invite your friends:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2179139105684606/
Practice facilitated by Loren Groeenendaal and Jenny Roe Sawyer.

If you have never done the Underscore, you will need a Talk-Through, RSVP
is required by Thursday 9/27 at 10pm. Please email Jenny Sawyer at
jroesawyer at gmail.com to sign up for the Talk Through Saturday 9/29
11:30am-12:30pm.

Creative Movement for ages 3-5 in West Philly

This class on Thursdays 2:15-3 is currently cancelled due to lack of
enrollment at this time. There is much interest in this course, but not
availability, please fill our this survey
https://goo.gl/forms/7OlGtZAq9zDAMGQI3 to voice your interest and
availability and we can work to find a time that works for most.

QUESTIONS: Email LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.